Need the knowledge and expertise you want in your next profession by entering the University of Nottingham University’s Undergraduate Excellence Award.
The scholarship is open to highly attainable foreign students from Europe and Central Asia who wish to study undergraduate studies in the UK.
The University of Nottingham was opened in 1881 and is a public research university in the UK.
Each student at Nottingham University has an opportunity to share their opinions, make their voice heard and have an incredible time in Nottingham.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Pursue a Bachelor’s degree in any field that taught at university.
In the first year of the degree course at Nottingham University, the educational bursary will provide the sum of £ 2,000 or £ 6,500 against tuition fees.
Applicants from from Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, North Macedonia, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants are citizens of one of the qualifying nations or permanently domiciled.
- Applicants should be listed as students abroad for the purposes of tuition fees.
- Candidates should have an offer to commence a full-time university degree program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates must take admission to the university bachelor’s degree coursework. You can register for the grant once you have obtained your offer for admission.
- Provide the academic records of all the previous school attended, passport copy, personal statement and reference to the school.
- Applicants must meet University of Nottingham’s admission requirements.
- An academic edition of the IELTS (The International English Language Testing System)